- 4 tablespoons Iberia olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 Iberia cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups Iberia Yellow rice Spanish style
- 2 San Marcos Serrano peppers
- 2 medium tomatoes peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves Chopped
Using a sauce pan with cover head the oil at medium heat, add the garlic, stir until it changes the color and the onions sauté until it turns crystal clear.
Turn the heat to high, add the water until the water starts boiling.
Add the rice to the boiling water, reduce the heat low and stir for about a minute include the Serrano peppers and the tomatoes. Cover tightly and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir the cilantro with a fork.