- 1½ lbs. turkey ground beef - 93% fat free
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- ½ large pimento finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Iberia Powder Garlic
- 2 Iberia Sazón with coriander and annatto envelops
- 8oz. tomato sauce
- 4oz. water (half tomato sauce can)
- 2 tbsp. of San Marcos Chipotle Sauce
- 1 bay leave
- 2 tbsps. of Iberia White Cooking Wine
- 2 tablespoon Iberia Alcaparrado (Spanish olives, capers and pimentos)
- 4oz. Iberia pimientos
- 3 tbsp of raisins
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Using a saucepan, at high heat stir the ground turkey constantly for a few minutes until the meat browns. Drain all the liquid from the saucepan.
Add salt and pepper, then the onions, stirring, once the onions browns add the bell peppers, the Iberia Garlic Powder, the Iberia Sazón and stir a few more minutes.
Add the tomato sauce, the water, the San Marcos Chipotle Sauce, the bay leave and the wine. Mix everything well, reduce to low heat and let simmer for a few minutes, until some of the liquid evaporates. Add the Iberia Alcaparrado, the raisins and the Iberia pimientos
Use tacos or lettuce leaves to shave some calories, add the San Marcos Chiles Jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and guacamole, and voila´!