- 6 pork chops
- 1 packet cilantro y achiote tropical seasoning
- 3 tablespoon onion dehydrated
- 1 cup mojo
- 2 tablespoons butter (if necessary)
- Preheat the oven at 450 ˚F. Rinse and dry the pork chops. If they have a lot of fat, take it out as much as possible.
- Bathe the pork chops with the tropical seasoning and the dehydrated onion. Sprinkle them with half of the mojo, and reduce the oven’s heat to 350 ˚F.
- Place the pork chop in the middle rack of the oven, and bake them until they look cooked. Turn the pork chops, and add the remaining mojo. Finish cooking them, or when reaching 170 ˚F.
Share this Recipe
Great recipe, very yummy! Any suggestions for other ways to use the left over Miso paste? Marinade? Make into another type of sauce? Ideas??? It’s too good to not use up!