- 2 lbs cooked diced potatoes
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb chorizo
- 8 jalapeno peppers in rajas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumble the chorizo and using a saucepan, fry until golden brown. Remove it to a plate and reserve.
- If needed add some oil to the chorizo fat and sauté the onion until they are clear, add the peppers and stir.
- Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, let it cook until the tomato is soft and release juice.
- Add the potatoes and the chorizo, stir carefully, let it cook for a few minutes so that the flavors are well integrated, correct the seasoning and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
- Serve them with grated cheese, sour cream and corn tortillas
Share this Recipe