|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese cut into 2 1/2 inch long batons
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise and scrape out all the seeds and ribs from each jalapeño with a spoon.
- Mix together all the filling ingredients except the jack cheese batons.
- Pack the filling into the peppers and place a baton of jack cheese onto the filling of each.
- Arrange the peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, and the peppers are cooked.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Smooth skin peppers tend to be milder. Peppers with striations tend to be hotter.
Share this Recipe
como swe prepara el coquito de Puerto rico los ingredients. y como se prepara un gravid para turkey o para pollo al horno gracias feliz dia