- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 3 mid-sized carrots
- 2 mid-sized onions,
- 2 pound veal chopped in cubes
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons kechup
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
- Finely cut the vegetables, and stir-fry them with the oil and the bacon. Once they are cooked, set them aside.
- Brown the veal using the same oil, and add the flour and the chili powder, until the mixture turn color.
- Add the beer, the ketchup, and the vegetables; reduce the heat and let it simmer, until the veal is tender.
- Add the heavy cream right before serving.
- You can grind the vegetables once cooked, adding to them a little of beef broth or cold water.
- Place them back in the pot and add the heavy cream, right before serving.
- Serve it hot. You can serve it with French Fries.
Share this Recipe