- 1 can pineapple chunks or 1 papaya, skinless and seedless, chopped in small chunks
- 1/2 pound sweet ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Thread the chunk of ham onto a wooden stick, and then thread a chunk of pineapple or papaya.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, lemon, sugar, and cinnamon. If you use pineapple, substitute the lemon for the pineapple
- Bake it placing it by 3 to 4 inches from the heat, bathing them with the sauce until they get a little brown.
Share this Recipe
This is good for a homemade pizza topping