- 1 5 pounds pork leg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 onion
- 3 cups apple nectar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 12 prunes
- salt and pepper
- Make incisions to the pork leg with a knife, and insert the prunes.
- Mix the butter, the mustard, the salt, and the pepper. Bathe the leg with this mixture, covering it all.
- Place it in a baking pan.
- Blend the onion and the apple nectar. Bathe the leg with this blend.
- Cover it with aluminum foil, and bake for two hours.
- While the leg is cooking, blend the evaporated milk with the tomato, and bathe the leg with this blend.
- Keep baking the leg without the aluminum foil, to brown the leg.
- Once browned, take it out of the oven and bathe it with the remaining sauce. Garnish with sauté apples.
Share this Recipe