|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 cube beef broth flavored
- 1 mini cube garlic
- 2 tablespoons water boiling
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 beef filets 1 inch thick
- 2 cups jicama finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes seedless and chopped
- 1 can tangerines (11 ounces) in segments and in its juice, or 1or 1 large orange, peeled and in segments, and chopped
- 1 mini cube onion broth
- Combine the beef broth flavored cube and the mini cube onion broth with the boiling water, to dissolve them.
- In a bowl, add the lime juice, the cilantro, and the cumin.
- Combine the beef and the broth mix inside a large plastic bag. Close it, and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Cook the filets in a barbeque or a stir-fry pan, turning them once, for approximately 6 minutes, or until the meat reaches the cook term to taste.
- Serve with the jicama sauce.
Share this Recipe